Hello! My name is Tisha and I'm from Oxford. I'm 17 years old and I enjoy gardening, chatting, and cricket. I've been reading through a lot of blogs, so I decided to start one of my own. Please enjoy and leave comments!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi! I saw your comment on my page, so I thought I would comment on yours! Keep up your posts, and I will comment!
nice! hi, im Liv, although I go by Livie23 on the net. im 14, and I live in the US. im a loyal reader to all the blogger friends i have, so if you'll keep posting, i'll keep reading! =]
6 comments:
Hi! I saw your comment on my page, so I thought I would comment on yours! Keep up your posts, and I will comment!
Hey thanks for the comment!! Welcome to Blogger!
Hey! Thanks for reading my blog! Have fun blogging, it's a really fun hobby.
I am really enjoying it thus far. It's quite interesting interacting with people I don't know. I think I am really going to become an avid blogger.
nice! hi, im Liv, although I go by Livie23 on the net. im 14, and I live in the US. im a loyal reader to all the blogger friends i have, so if you'll keep posting, i'll keep reading! =]
My sincere apologies Destiny Ella Evans! I will be sure to visit your alternative blog, as well as your's Liv.
Post a Comment