Ladies, I must tell you of my first date with Gerald! It was magical. First, Gerald picked me up. He blind folded me and said he was taking me on the date of my dreams. Excitedly, I got in the car. He put on Mozart, my favorite, and began driving. After what felt like an eternity, he removed the blind fold and I could see that we were at the concert hall. My heart fluttered and skipped a beat. Then Gerald said with a smile "I bought us two tickets to see a concert of the life and music of Tchaikovsky." I was flattered. The music was spectacular. Gerald seemed so thrilled to be sitting to the right of me. After the concert, we went to a pristine cafe. We sipped tea and discussed the concert. Gerald is quiet but he only had positive comments about the show. We both agreed that this piece was quite our favorite.
At the end of the night, Gerald drove me home. He walked me to the door and bid me good night. Then he kissed me on the cheek. How romantic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow! that's really sweet and romantic! my dates with my bf are usually just some awesome action movie that scares the living crap out of both of us! =]
Post a Comment