Goodness! I did not realize how many nifty features I could have on my blog! I already set up a poll, and now I'm going add even more to my side panel. Does anyone have any suggestions on what additions to make in my side panel?
i suggest that you explore all the features and see what you like. Also, you can add gadgets such as comment counters like lilly and lottie have and a comment bar like I have plus many more if you go to draft.blogger.com then go to the layout tab.
Hey there, thanks for your comment! Here is my other blog: http://ellasdaysandthoughts.blogspot.com/ I talk about basically everything I find interesting on there. By the way, my name is actually Destiny Ella Evans. Thanks for reading. Have a wonderful day!
3 comments:
i suggest that you explore all the features and see what you like. Also, you can add gadgets such as comment counters like lilly and lottie have and a comment bar like I have plus many more if you go to draft.blogger.com then go to the layout tab.
Thank you! I do believe that I saw a counter on Lottie's blog. Or was it Lilly's? Heavens, I don't know anymore!
Hey there, thanks for your comment! Here is my other blog: http://ellasdaysandthoughts.blogspot.com/
I talk about basically everything I find interesting on there. By the way, my name is actually Destiny Ella Evans. Thanks for reading. Have a wonderful day!
Ella
Post a Comment